Wednesday, May 1, 2013

making a plan...

while i'm currently unemployed, i have more time on my hands (in case you couldn't tell from the baking and crafting i've been busy doing!) :)
i really want to get more consistent with blogging, and think i will try the following blog schedule:

MAKE IT MONDAYS:
i'll post a craft or project i'm working on

TUESDAY TREATS:
i'll post a recipe that i enjoy or want to try

WEDNESDAY WORDS:
i'll post a lesson that i've learned from all our moves and travels and experiences

THANKFUL THURSDAYS:
i'll post something i'm thankful for -- this is something i really want to get in the habit of doing way more often!

i'm not sure i'll be able to stay on top of posting so often, but i figured i can at least give it a try!
stay tuned!

and i just want to say THANK YOU to my sweet supportive husband who encourages me to try new things and to blog and just loves me in spite of me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment