Thursday, June 13, 2013

thankful thursday: june 13th

i know i've said this before, but i am so thankful for my hubby.

here are a few reasons why:

he is so encouraging and helpful and has been showering me with compliments this week, making me feel so loved and special.



last week when i wasn't having the best day, he came home with a surprise frappucino treat and a hug for me! just to cheer me up!

he can read me better than anyone i know. he can sometimes tell what i'm thinking without me saying a word. still not sure how he does that, but it's pretty awesome :)



he pushes me to be a better person, to be brave, to be more adventurous, to keep learning, and to not give up, and even when things aren't roses (hello, it's real life so things aren't perfect!), he never gives up on me. through all the ups and downs and crazy adventures, i'm glad he's the one by my side.

love you honey! thanks for being on this adventure with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment