Thursday, October 14, 2010

Phew!

To say we've been busy the last couple of months is a total understatement.
I am not sure I've ever been this busy. In my life! :P

We house/dog sat for friends, had back-to-back weddings that included a trip to Kansas, a trip to Wisconsin and a visit from family, my husband is taking 21.5 credits this semester that includes 1 night class, we have church, we do AWANA every Thursday, Ben plays on an Ultimate Frisbee team (and I'm their biggest fan!) and we are just all around BUSY. I've also had 3 different jobs in the last 2 months (that's a different story!) and we are WORN. OUT.

But we have been having some fun mixed in with all the craziness as well.

We took a day-date to Madison and ate at one of our favorites - CHILIs, :) and walked around their big mall (WAY bigger than our mall here!) holding hands and doing some shopping. We have been dying to get a dog, but our apartment rules are no pets... so while we are waiting, Ben built me this adorable dog at the build-a-bear store :)
b&k


We got to dog-sit for Atticus who quickly became one of our favorite dogs and only made us want a dog even more! We had lots of fun taking him around in the CR-V, taking him on walks and we even walked around Pet Smart looking for a treat for him at the end of our stay. (Did I mention we really want a dog? haha).


We got to be a part of Adam and Abby's wedding. Ben was a groomsman. It was a beautiful wedding and we had fun staying with friends in Kansas and visiting with people we love.
a&a's wedding

We were also part of Ryan and Charissa's wedding. I was a bridesmaid. My family flew up for the weekend to come to the wedding and we got to see more friends that we love as well. And we got to meet baby Hannah Myers - who is SO precious!!
bachelorette party for cp

Now it's getting a little colder (35 degrees this morning - BRR!)
I'm staying busy subbing most days, and Ben's staying busy with all his classes. We are trying to make it through to Christmas, and are longing for a nice break!! :)

So that's a little update from the Graves. :) Happy Fall!!!

1 comment: