Wednesday, August 25, 2010

summer photo shoot

here's a sneak peek of some of our photos from our photoshoot last week with Pitman Photography. he did our wedding photos too and he and his wife have become good friends of ours. :) he was doing a fundraiser last year while we were in japan and we got to cash in on our photoshoot this summer! we wanted a few shots with ben in his navy uniform since we didn't have any like that, and saw one of my grandpa and grandma (my dad's dad was in the navy) and got some inspiration :)

click here to see some of our pictures

this is 1 of my favorites:

thanks again graeme! :)

1 comment:

  1. So fun! They look great!
    My first thought when I saw the one with Ben in uniform was, " I wonder if Kristi say "Hey Sailor." to Ben?" he he he:)
    So glad it was fun and Graeme did a great job
    love you

    ReplyDelete