Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Florida Sunshine...

Last week Ben and I were able to go down to Florida with my parents to visit my dad's side of the family. What a blessing!

I had not been able to get down to Florida to see them for about 5 years, and Ben had not been able to meet my grandparents yet at all! as they were unable to make it to our wedding, and we had been unable to get down there since our wedding! :) So it was great for them to meet, and for Ben and my grandpa to swap war stories!

We were able to stay out at the beach and had a fun time walking along the ocean -- we even saw a bunch of stingrays one day (pretty close to the surface!) We got to visit with my Aunt, Uncle, and cousins as well, and played a fun game of "Win Lose or Draw" on our last night together. :)
Here's the whole gang after dinner (at the Sawgrass TPC golf club restaurant):
Fla gang!

And here's Ben and I with my grandparents!

We had a great time and are hoping it won't be another 3 years before we get down there again!

No comments:

Post a Comment