Thursday, July 18, 2013

thankful thursday, july 18th

it's been a little while since i posted one of these! whoops.

tomorrow is my sweet husband's birthday, so it seems fitting to make this post about him :)


there are so many things i'm thankful for about him, but here are just a few....

*the way he makes me laugh


*the way he can tell what i'm thinking, without me saying a word

*the way he works hard to provide for our family

*the way he holds my hand while we're watching tv or taking a walk

*the way my head fits perfectly into his shoulder when he's hugging me


*the way he sees things in life

*the way he pushes me to be a better person

*the way he is always adventurous


*the way his strong arms make me feel safe and secure

*the way he takes care of and loves our family

*the way he helps others

i could go on and on, but i'm sure i've been sappy enough as it is! haha.


happy happy birthday to my wonderful husband!
so thankful to be celebrating you and the awesome man you are.
so thankful to be your wife, and for all the crazy adventures we've already had together.
looking forward to growing old with you and have many more crazy adventures with you. <3

1 comment:

  1. That is a very sweet post...so glad you love my son and are so good to him:)

    ReplyDelete